In the third edition of the 1,000,000 Miles Challenge, we are happy to announce our first commercial supporter: LSP.expert!
LSP.expert is a wonderful tool that I, Tanya, have been using for more than a year now. It helps me organize my invoicing and jobs, quotes and clients in an intuitive dashboard and it saves me a great amount of time.
What is LSP.expert?
- LSP.expert is a tool aimed at freelance translators, to help them manage their daily jobs and invoices.
- You can easily create jobs, you have a clear dashboard of what you have to translate and for when.
- You can define CAT tool matches and track the time you spend on each job.
- In just a few clicks, you can create quotes and invoices for your jobs, and send them directly to your clients.
- You can generate interesting reports about your activities (how much money you will get at the end of the month, how many words you translate per hour, who is your biggest client, etc.).
- Plus tons of other nice little features that will make your life easier and premium support from the LSP.expert team.
How LSP.expert is supporting the 1,000,000 Miles Challenge
Taking effect immediately, LSP.expert is rewarding the participants’ effort with a 30% discount for the annual subscription. That means you only pay 75.60 EUR for 12 months of time-saving support with your translation projects (regular annual price is 108 EUR).
All you have to do is send us an email to email@example.com and we will send you a discount code that you can use when checking out on LSP.expert. And of course you have to participate in the challenge.
And then, there’s, of course, the cause. The past 2.5 years we’ve run, cycled, walked, etc. for ourselves, to improve our health and fitness and to better the vessel (body) for our minds. Now, thanks to LSP.expert, we also have a cause! As stated in our mission, the decision for a cause will be a community decision. But starting November 1, 2017, we will ask all participants for their favorite cause and the cause with the most votes will receive a donation from LSP.expert on our behalf, depending on how many miles we collect by April 30, 2018.
The amounts LSP.expert will donate are graded as follows:
- 1 EUR for every 100 miles we collect
- 500 EUR if w reach 30,000 miles
- 1,000 EUR if we reach 50,000 miles
The amount donated will be determined on May 1, 2018, at 8.00 AM (CET), based on the miles collected by then (Endomondo challenge overview).
Again, we would like to express our gratitude and thank LSP.expert for joining us on our collective journey to becoming healthier, fitter, and supporting us in promoting our profession. Please be sure to check out their website and sign up for their annual plan today so that you can make more time for more miles!